Do you have a dream? Then come see us!
Goodwealth Financial takes dreaming seriously. Back in 1998 Kelly Eldridge and Chuck Simundson realized their dream of opening their own financial planning firm. Since then, we have become Goodwealth Financial, operating as a branch under investment dealer IPC Investment Corporation (IPC) at 1760 Ness Avenue in Winnipeg, Manitoba with certified financial planners, an associate and two licensed assistants to help our clients realize their dreams.
We chose IPC because they offer excellent support in the form of expert investment analysis, state-of-the-art financial planning software and because they enable our team to provide independent financial planning advice. All of this allows us to focus on you and your dreams.
IPC is owned by IGM Financial, a TSX listed company. IGM Financial is a member of the Power Financial group of companies, a key participant in the financial services industry in Canada. This brings additional strength and stability to our business.
The realization of a dream requires your hard work and vision, together with our expertise. Here is how we do it:
- We sit down together to get an understanding of your dreams, where we look at immediate and long–term goals and rank your priorities.
- We review your cash flow, life and disability insurance, education and retirement plans, pensions and/or benefit programs, government pensions, investments and savings, determine your comfort with risk when it comes to investing, and tax situation.
- We match your needs and goals with the best available financial products and services.
- We provide you with a written step-by-step plan to help you achieve your dreams.
- With you in the driver’s seat, we help you carry out your plan.
- As your plan unfolds, we get together to review and update due to your changing needs, goals and market conditions.
We pride ourselves on our client-focused approach and our ability to provide objective, unbiased solutions to help you reach your goals.
We plan - to bring your dreams to life!